Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, August 25, 2007

For Your Listening Pleasure


How many times have you been reading the blog and thought, 'Ya know, the only thing missing that would really make this blog a little plot of cyber-Utopia is a bit of background music for my listening enjoyment?'

It's a rhetorical question - something you may not have asked for, but I answered anyway. [That's what we do here, listen for what you don't ask for and provide it regardless] That's one of the great things about having a blog - you can create your own democracy, tamper with the voting and make all executive decisions. In this particular case my democracy of 1 voted for some tunes.

I'm stoked about this latest edition to the blog. You can check out a selection of a few songs I've currently been listening to simply by going to the virtual jukebox in the right hand column and picking one out. Go on... it's harmless... and free!

Thanks to the folks at Project Playlist for creating this social music experiment from which people like myself can freely benefit and borrow.

Feel free to send me any recommendations for tunes you think I might want to check out.

No comments: