Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Photo of the Year... or Month.. or at least this Week




Now, some of you may be thinking, 'Photo of the Year?? Seriously? I mean, it's a nice little image and all, but Photo of the Year??"

Let me explain. A few days ago I had this grand idea that I should start doing a 'Photo of the Day' series and put it on the blog just as a fun, creative activity. I thought about it for awhile (almost 10 seconds) before reality walked through the door and stared me in the face, and I realized that my schedule's a bit crazy right now, and making time to go out and capture one worthy image each day might be a little much currently. Now, I could crank out unworthy images all day, but who who wants to see images of bananas on the kitchen counter, me working on the computer, or random textured walls? Who knows, I may squeeze a few of those in any way if I'm running a little low on quality images some week.

In any case, I've decided to scale it back a bit and do a Photo of the Week. For the inaugural edition, here are a few images I captured during my return road trip from Texas School in College Station last week.

Hope you enjoy. And check back for updates each week.


No comments: