Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, May 14, 2007

Image of the Week [bonus contest!]


Ok, gang, here's the deal. I captured this image (click on it to see a bigger version) when we were all up at my brother's earlier today for Mother's Day, and I thought it would be fun to try a little experiment. I think this scene just looks hilarious for some reason, but it's in desperate need of an appropriate title or caption. This is where you come in.

Have a little fun with this and submit a suggestion by clicking here or on the blue "comments" text at the bottom of this post and then type in your proposal and select the "other" or "anonymous" option to post it as a comment on this blog entry. You don't have to sign in or have any special account to enjoy the fun, and you can leave as many comments/ideas/gems as you want. The only rule is that any suggestion(s) should be appropriate for this PG-13 rated show. Just use a little common sense here. Okay, actually one more rule;

All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Sunday, May 20th.

As a little added bonus (seems I've always heard if you want people to participate, you've gotta give 'em some incentive), the winner will receive a personal "atta boy/girl" from me. Enticing, isn't it? Okay, okay, I'll figure out a fun little prize for the winner, but in the meantime, have fun and start submitting!!

Oh, and in case you're wondering, those are potatoes resting on the shoulders of those little birds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"hello my lady, hello my darling, hello my rag time gal"

Not exactly a frog, but just made me think of it.

-Hip

Anonymous said...

How could you forget the sunscreen, Herb? Have you lost your mind?

Unknown said...

I don't know about you Lucille, but I could have lived without facelift #4.