Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Legacy Series Prints


I love creating these Legacy Series images. These prints allow me to be a little more creative in developing a finished image that is layered with rich textural elements that really create an elegant art piece, (Click on the images of my friends Paige & Colin and the Kacines family to see a larger, more detailed view) and it's a ton of fun to create a vision and see it come to life. You can click here to see a few more samples on the opening slideshow on the website home page.

One of the cool things about this is that it allows me to offer my clients something more than typical photographic images. It's critical to differentiate yourself in such a competitive market for photography - or in any business - and hopefully this is one of many ways to do that.

BTW, these two images will be on display at Bright Lights Big City charity auction benefiting the Alzheimer's Junior Women's Association of Dallas. Alzheimer's Disease affects 5 million Americans, so I encourage you to visit the Alzheimer's website to see how you can help.

2 comments:

Trinity Taylor Tackett said...

These are great, Matt. I think having two will show your tremendous versatility. It's going to be quite a show!

--T2

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done to these images. I would love to learn your process on how you do this. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!