Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Trusty Co-Pilot




Today is a free day for me, and I couldn't be more excited about just relaxing and doing a whole lotta nothing. A free Saturday this time of year for me is a rare thing, so I'm out cruising around town with my co-pilot, Zoe, catching up on some errands. She loves getting outta the house and doing the ride thing. Just mention the letter "R" and she goes nuts and does her obligatory 'let's go' dance until I give in and we're out the door.

Yeah, she's a smart one... she's figured out the whole spell-the-word-so-the-dog-wont-understand-what-I'm-saying game. Guess I need to come up with a new set of code words.

The weather's beautiful here in Dallas this weekend (sunny and 80), so we went for a "W" today, too. She's such a poser.

No comments: